Dear Sacred Heart Families,
Blessings to you and your families during this unprecedented and difficult time. COVID-19 is a global pandemic that has truly stretched around the world, affecting people globally – including our own Sacred Heart community. You all know we have had to change the way we celebrate the Mass during the pandemic. The parish staff works hard to provide the most meaningful celebration of the mass, possible under State of Washington and Archdiocesan restrictions. Here’s what you can expect:
- 5:00pm Weekend Saturday is live streamed on the Parish Website so that those who do not wish to risk exposure may participate from home.
- The Friday 9:00am is typically live streamed on the Parish Website so that those who do not wish to risk exposure may participate from home.
- The environment in the church are set up to minimize the risk of exposure to coronavirus. Please cooperate with us in complying with the COVID guidelines.
- All participants will be asked to self-screen for COVID symptoms prior to attending and, in consideration of others, stay home if any member of the household has symptoms.
- In order to provide adequate ventilation, the windows will be open and outside air will be circulating. It may be cold — congregants should dress warmly.
We realize that this will be a different experience. Perhaps it will give us the opportunity to focus on the true meaning of mass and the Father’s gift of Jesus to us.