Reservations for weekend Mass begins on the Wednesday prior to the weekend.
- The dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass remains in place. We recommend that you do not attend Mass if you are in a high-risk category, have an underlying health condition, or feel it is more prudent to stay at home. If you are ill, recently been sick, or been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend Mass.
- It is important to know that the windows will be open for proper ventilation during COVID-19. Please dress accordingly.
- Weekday Masses will continue to be live-streamed on the Sacred Heart homepage and Facebook page Wednesday, Thursday & Friday at 8:45 AM.
- Weekend Mass will continue to be live-streamed at 5:00 PM each Saturday evening and can be viewed throughout the week.
- We plan to offer public Masses on Saturday at 5 PM and Sunday at 11 AM. The number of public Masses offered will be determined by our ability to clean and sanitize between Liturgies.
- In order to continue to offer public Masses, we need volunteer Liturgical Ministers. If you are able to help with Liturgical Ministries during the time of COVID-19 please contact Theresa Galvez, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may find it helpful to have a printed copy of the seating chart below when making your reservations.
- If you reserve a seat for Mass and are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation online by requesting a ‘refund’ or call Sacred Heart Mass Reservation Info line at 425-283-4283 so we can make your seat available to another parishioner.
Weekend Mass Times
Reservations go LIVE on the Wednesday prior to the Weekend Mass