“The finance council is a consultative body that provides the pastor with advice concerning the stewardship of the parish’s fiscal resources. It assists the pastor by:
- Conducting long-range financial planning with regard to funding operational and capital needs in the parish;
- Developing and overseeing a parish budget process which results in an annual parish budget.
- Providing financial analysis of current fiscal status reports;
- Providing fiscal analysis of proposed goals, strategies, programs and administrative aspects of parish life. “
- Meet: Last Saturday of each month 9:00 to 10:30 am
Members benefit by learning more about the parish organization as well as archdiocesan financial policies that apply to our parish. For more information, contact John Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.