Important changes to the Christmas Mass protocols
The schedule of Christmas Masses remains the same, however, to serve as many people as possible at this time of year, we have made some changes to Christmas Mass attendance protocols.
- For the 4PM Christmas Eve and 11AM Christmas Day Masses: We will be going to all open-seating for these Masses. These are historically the most crowded Masses and we want to offer the opportunity to attend to as many people as possible. We will not be providing any socially-distanced seating at these two Masses and we recommend that attendees be fully-vaccinated. Additionally, in order to make sure we comply with Archdiocesan, state, and fire department guidelines, we will be asking for reservations to attend these Masses.
- For the 7PM and 10PM Christmas Eve, and the 9AM and 5PM Christmas Day Masses: These Masses will provide open seating as well as a smaller, socially-distanced seating section. No reservations will be required for these Masses.
- For all Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses: The doors will open one hour before the Mass starts to give attendees the opportunity to get seats. We suggest arriving early even if you have a reservation. Reservations for the 4PM and 11AM Masses will be valid until 10 minutes before Mass, when those seats will be made available to others.
- For those who are concerned about attending in person, the 4PM and 10PM Christmas Eve services will be live-streamed and remain available throughout the Christmas Season.
- · As always COVID guidelines regarding masking will be enforced. You must wear a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth at all times while on Church property.
Wearing a Mask is an act of Christian charity: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.”
(Phil. 2:3-4, NIV)