October 1st marks the start of ordering lunch through MySchoolAccount.com. If you have not already done so, please take a moment to create your account in the system. Directions were sent home via email on September 12. If you are unable to locate the original email, copies of the PDF can be found in the PowerSchool Parent portal.
- Log into your account and click on SwiftReach – Swift K12
- Locate the Document & Files Section to find your PDF.
If you have more than one student, use links across the top of the screen to switch students. Each student will have their own PDF.
If you have questions with logging into your PowerSchool account, please contact Nancy Schoeggl.
Click here to order for the week or entire month.
- The daily lunch cost is $5.15/day
- Daily Options:
- Caesar salad – $5.15, Chicken Caesar Salad – $6.00, House Made Salad – $5.15, Cobb Salad – $6.00, Chicken Southwest Salad – $6.00
- Baked Potato Bar; sour cream, cheese, butter ,and crumbled bacon with entree sides – $5.15
- BBQ Chicken Wrap with bag of chips $6.00
- 8″ sub sandwiches with bag of chips. Choice of Ham and Cheese or Turkey and Cheese; lettuce/tomato on request – $6.00
- Gluten free, dairy free options available
- Order deadline is Sunday 10AM.
- Payment is due on Monday and can be made through myschoolaccount.com
- Checks should be written to DELectable BBQ and Catering or Venmo @DELectableBBQ