Registration Fees (non-refundable)
- Returning Families: $ 135
- New Families: $235
- Kindergarten Fee: $800
Tuition Schedule for 2019-20 School Year:
Contributing Parishioner Annual Tuition*
|Out of Parish Annual Tuition|
|Pre-Kindergarten (one child)||
|One Child (K-8)||
|Two Children (K-8)||
|Three or More Children (K-8)||
*Prior to receiving the Contributing Parishioner Tuition Rate, families must:
- Be registered in Sacred Heart Parish (families transferring in from another parish must have their prior parish complete the New Family Parish Participation Form (right click and select “Save Link As”) and have their parish submit this directly to Sacred Heart for approval before being granted the Contributing Parishioner Tuition rate);
- Regularly participate in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where we gather as a parish community to worship;
- Have a current Stewardship of Treasure Pledge Card on file at the parish and be demonstrating a consistent amount of financial support to the parish to fulfill that pledge. Parish contribution records of Sacred Heart School families paying contributing parishioner tuition rates will be reviewed quarterly. In a case when a regular pattern of contributions has not been established, that family may be notified that they will need to pay at the out of parish tuition rate.
- The registering student must be baptized Catholic at the time of registration or have a plan for baptism or reception into the Catholic Church through the RCIA program organized with the parish at time of registration.
Determination of each family’s eligibility for contributing parishioner tuition rate is at the sole discretion of the Sacred Heart Pastor.
The following table lists the various mandatory fees and optional fees. All mandatory fees that apply to your child’s class will be automatically added to your final statement along with any selected optional fees.
|Auction class project||ALL||$20 per child|
|Field Day Lunch||ALL||$5 per child|
|Kindergarten Fee||Kindergarten Students||$800 per child|
|Environmental camp||6th Grade Students||$300 per child|
|Retreat||6th Grade Students||$75 per child|
|Retreat||7th Grade Students||$75 per child|
|Retreat||8th Grade Students||$145 per child|
|Graduation fee||8th Grade Students||$190 per child|
|Class picture||$5 per child|
|Milk for lunch||$12 per child/school year|
|Yearbook||$35 per copy|
|Opt-out of service job||$1,000 per school year|
Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay in full by August 30, 2019 -OR-
- Enroll in the FACTS® tuition Management Service. Payments begin in July 2019.
- FACTS allows you to pay monthly through automatic withdrawal.
- For families choosing automatic withdrawal, Sacred Heart School covers the full service charge.
- Families choosing to be billed by FACTS or paying by credit card through FACTS will incur a monthly service charge.
Please note that school fees, such as ESS or Playmakers, are not included in tuition. Fees (i.e. Kindergarten Fee, registration fee) are non-refundable. As part of their registration, families are asked to complete their registration contract which lists tuition policies, fundraising and volunteer opportunities and obligations.
Withdrawal Policy and Withdrawal Tuition Liability:
Families who make a decision to withdraw from Sacred Heart School after registering must notify the school in writing. Families are also asked to make an appointment with the office for an exit interview prior to leaving the school. Sacred Heart School will not forward records for students who withdraw with an outstanding balance (tuition, fees, and/or fundraising).
Depending on the date of withdrawal, families are liable for the percentage of the total annual tuition as indicated on the chart below:
|Month of Withdrawal from Sacred Heart||Tuition Liability|
|February – the day before 1st day of school||25% of annual tuition|
|1st day of school – October||60% of annual tuition|
|November||80% of annual tuition|
|December and beyond||100% of annual tuition|