Registration Fees (non-refundable)
- Returning Families: $ 135
- New Families: $235
- Kindergarten Fee: $800
Tuition Schedule School Year 2014-2015
Actual Cost to Educate
Contributing Parishioner Tuition*
Out of Parish
|Pre-K (per child)||$4,400||$4,400||$4,400|
|Three or more Children||$32,500||$19,910||$32,500|
*In order to receive the "Contributing Parishioner Rate," families must be registered at Sacred Heart Parish, have a 2014 Stewardship Commitment Pledge Card on file at the parish, and be making reasonable progress toward fulfilling their pledge.
Also note the following two additional requirements for Contributing Parishioner Rate:
- The registering student must be baptized Catholic at time of registration or have a plan for baptism or reception into the Catholic Church through the RCIA program organized with the parish at time of registration.
- New families to Sacred Heart parish (either local or relocating from another area) must have their prior parish complete the “New Family Parish Recommendation Form” and have their parish submit this directly to Sacred Heart for approval before being granted the "Contributing Parishioner Rate.”
Mandatory Class Fees
The following table lists the various mandatory class fees and optional fees. All mandatory fees that apply to your child’s class will be automatically added to your final statement along with any selected optional fees.
|Auction class project||ALL||$20 per child|
|Field Day Lunch||ALL||$5 per child|
|Communion meal||1st Grade Students||$10 per child|
|Environmental camp||6th Grade Students||$200 per child|
|Graduation meal||7th Grade Students||$25 per child|
|Retreat||7th Grade Students||$35 per child|
|Retreat||8th Grade Students||$90 per child|
|Graduation fee||8th Grade Students||$180 per child|
|Class picture||$5 per child|
|Milk for lunch||$24 per child/school yr|
|Yearbook||Base fee (pay for extras in fall 2014)||$30 per copy|
|Opt-out of fundraising||$450 per school year|
|Opt-out of service job||$1,000 per school year|
Tuition Payment Options
Please read carefully as our payment options have changed.
- Pay in full by September 2nd, 2014 or
- Enroll in the FACTS® Tuition Management Service. Payments begin in July 2014.
- FACTS allows you to pay monthly THROUGH AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL.
- Families wishing to be billed by FACTS or paying by credit card through FACTS, incur a monthly service charge.
- For 2013/2014 school year, FACTS enrollment is done online. Click on here to start the process.
Please note that school fees, such as ESS or Playmakers, are not included in tuition. Fees (i.e. Kindergarten fee, registration fee) are non-refundable. As part of their registration, families are asked to complete their registration contract which lists tuition policies, fundraising and volunteer opportunities and obligations.
Withdrawal Policy: Families who make the decision to withdraw from Sacred Heart School after registering must notify the school in writing. Families are also asked to make an appointment with the office for an exit interview prior to leaving the school. SHS will not forward records for students who withdraw with an outstanding balance (tuition, fees, and/or fundraising).
Withdrawal Tuition Liability: Families who give notice of withdrawal from March through the start of the next school year are liable for the tuition of July, August, and September. Families who give notice beginning in October are liable for a percentage of the total annual tuition as indicated on the chart below.
|Month Notice Given||Tuition Liability|
|March – September||25% of total tuition|
|October||60% of total tuition|
|November||80% of total tuition|
|December and beyond||100% of total tuition|