Sacred Heart School’s Pre-Kindergarten program is academic in focus with the intention of preparing the students for a successful kindergarten experience.
All students applying to Sacred Heart Pre-K must be 4 by August 31st.
At the completion of the Pre-Kindergarten year, students wishing to enter Sacred Heart School’s kindergarten program will need to participate in the regular kindergarten readiness assessment.
You can download the application form here.
- Pre-K Sessions Monday-Friday
- Morning: 8:30am – 11:30am
- There is a short outdoor (weather permitting) recess, with a snack, at mid day.
- The class is limited to 16 students with a ratio of 1:8 (professional pre-school teacher and an aide).
- Pre-K students wear the blue crewneck uniform sweatshirt, with the Sacred Heart Logo in the upper left corner. The sweatshirt can be purchased from Lands’ End or through our school’s used uniform closet. Pre-K students must have their sweatshirt on all school mass days.
- Under the sweatshirt students can wear either the Navy Blue Polo with the Sacred Heart logo in upper left hand corner, a White or Green Knit Polo or White or Green Turtleneck. Girls can also wear a White Blouse with Peter Pan collar or Short Sleeve Oxford Blouse.
- Pre-K students are allowed to wear any appropriate style bottoms. The girls may choose to wear the Sacred Heart jumper, skort, or skirt which are available from Land’s End. PJ’s bottoms and sweatpants are not allowed for either the boys or the girls.
Financials – 2017-2018 School year
- Tuition is $510 per month for 10 months / $5100 total
- $510 non-refundable 1st month tuition deposit is due at time of commitment to Pre-K program, before online registration takes place.
- Your family can choose to pay balance due in full on 1st day of school or through the FACTS automated withdrawal program. If you need an invoice or a separate billing system for tax purposes, we can arrange this.
- Regular SHS registration fees (per family) will apply. For families returning to SHS paid $135 and new families paid $235.
- We are not able to offer tuition assistance for our Pre-K program.
Sacred Heart School Family Requirements
- Fundraising requirements are the same for Pre-K families as those with students in grades K-8.
- Service Job requirements are unique to Pre-K if your family only has a Pre-K student. If you have a student in another grade level, you will need to be involved in our school-wide Service job requirement program.
Please contact Susana Knapp, Admissions Director, with any questions at email@example.com or 425-451-1773 ext. 156.