2014-2015 School Year Application Deadlines
- Pre-K early priority deadline for current school families is December 13, 2013. Families must submit their application + $25 fee, signed letter of intent, and 1st month’s tuition deposit of $440 to secure their slot in Pre-K by December 13th.
- Pre-K applications for new families received by Wednesday, January 15th will be considered in our 1st open round of spaces available. Offers will go out Thursday, January 16th and deadline to submit letter of intent and 1st month’s tuition deposit of $440 to secure a Pre-K slot is Friday, January 24th.
- Applications are due now through January 21st, 2014. Mandatory Kindergarten assessments are taking place on January 23-25th.
- On January 23rd and 24th, our two Kindergarten teachers will work with all Kindergarten applicants for pre-scheduled 15 minute time slots during the day. Parent(s) will wait in a nearby room during the assessment and have the opportunity to ask the admissions director questions while their student is being assessed.
- On Saturday, January 25th, we ask that all applying students come back to Sacred Heart to the school library for an hour long play date amongst their potential new classmates. There are two AM time slots: either 9:00-10:00 or 10:30-11:30.
- We must have your application and $25 fee in hand before you can book your preferred assessment times. You may call or stop by our front desk starting on Wednesday, January 8th to book an available 15 minute time frame for January 23 or 24 and one of two (2) time slots in the library/kindergarten classrooms.
Applications for 1st round of availability are due February 24th, 2014. Each grade level currently varies in availability. We have some grades that are fully enrolled and a few that have slots available. Feel free to email Susana Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 425-451-1773 ext. 156 to discuss in detail the grade level you are interested in.
Please find our application below and send it along with a $25 non-refundable application fee to:
Sacred Heart School
9450 NE 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Attn: Susana Knapp