Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
The following priority basis will be used to accept students to Sacred Heart School:
- Siblings of current students
- Members of Sacred Heart Parish
- Members of other Catholic parishes
- Non-Catholic students
- Children entering Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age by August 31st.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by August 31st.