Each year, Sacred Heart School recognizes one teacher and one staff member for exemplary performance and professionalism. It is an opportunity for the SHS community to recognize teachers and staff members who have had an extraordinary impact on the education of our students and in advancing the mission of Sacred Heart School. The recipients win $1,000 and receive special recognition on a plaque displayed in the school entry. Funds for this award come from the SHS operating budget.
- 2016 – Karen Geary (teacher) and Kerry Wyman (staff)
- 2015 – Tim Murphy (teacher) and Kari Boyd (staff)
- 2014 – Zack Cunningham (teacher) and Paula McLeod (staff)
- 2013 – Rosemarie Engman (teacher) and Amy Davis (staff)
- 2012 – Carl Sheffield (teacher) and Susana Knapp (staff)