Based on CS Lewis’s The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Narnia tells the story of four English schoolchildren who stumble through a wardrobe into a magical kingdom full of talking animals and mythical creatures. The White Witch’s evil spell has frozen the land so that it is “always winter – and never Christmas”. The children are soon caught up in a fierce struggle of good versus evil when the great lion Aslan returns to lead the Narnians against the Witch’s forces.
Be a part of Narnia!
- Auditions for Narnia will be held on December 4th & 5th from 3:30 – 6:00pm. All students grades 4th and up are invited to audition. Sign up for an audition slot on the Playmakers website beginning Monday, November 26th. Audition materials are available on OneDrive. Please be sure that your student is signed into their school Office365 account, as folder access is limited to those with an SHS email address.
- Tech Crew interviews will be held on December 6th from 3:30 – 4:30pm. All students grades 5th and up are invited to attend. Sign up for an interview slot on the Playmakers website beginning Monday, November 26th.
- Junior Players registration (for 2nd and 3rd grade actors) will open in January. Look for more information in mid-December!
Playmakers Informational Meetings
- Student meeting: Monday, November 26th at lunch (please bring your lunch to the Moore)
- Parent/student meeting: Wednesday, November 28th, 3:30pm in the Moore. Both parents and students are welcome to join us for this after-school meeting
Help design the logo art for Narnia! Art contest forms will be distributed on Monday, November 26th in homerooms. Entries are due by noon on Wednesday, December 5th.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.