The excitement is building for a day of fun & school spirit next Friday for Field Day. Students in grades K through 8 participate in all activities. Pre-K students will be here with their teachers to cheer everyone on!
Sacred Heart School is providing the following food and drinks items:
- Water and Propel Water and popsicles from QFC
- Fruit by the Foot & Goldfish Cheddar cheese crackers
- Papa John’s pizza- nut-free cheese and pepperoni pizzas & Zeek’s – gluten- free cheese pizzas
Ken Fernando has been a part of Field Day for years and is once again our Field Day coordinator. Please contact Ken directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question about the food or drinks we are providing.
What parents should do to plan ahead for Field Day:
- Don’t forget to send your child with a labeled water bottle so they can stay hydrated.
- Apply sunscreen to your children before they leave for school. They are permitted to bring it to school but must apply it themselves. School staff are not allowed to do this. Sunscreen may not be shared with others!
- SHS is providing lunch, snacks and drinks to everyone. If you plan to provide any of your own snacks, please pack healthy snacks to provide energy throughout the day. Remember to put the child’s name on the baggie. Snacks shouldn’t include nuts or nut allergens.
- Students will only be permitted to eat their own snacks from home. Please no sharing of any snacks or treats with others!
Thank you for helping to ensure that Field Day is a safe and fun day for everyone! – Mrs. Thompson