The SHS Jog-A-Thon is just over a week away and we need everyone’s help make this fundraiser a great success for our school!
Thank you to everyone who has already made their pledges and encouraged family and friends to support this important fundraiser for our school.
Share your 99 pledges link today! Spread the word to family and friends! Run, Raise and Represent SHS! Help us meet our goal!
It takes a village to make Jog-A-Thon day a true success, please help by volunteering for a shift by clicking HERE
We have some great prizes for the top fundraisers and lap runners! Also, just announced this morning is a fun pop-up contest – the homeroom that has the most money raised on Friday morning at 9:00 am will receive Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Check the 99 pledges website for up to date classroom totals! Will your class be the winner of a special treat for being the top fundraising class?????
We will look forward to updating everyone next week as to where we are. Look for a text message update on Tuesday. Let’s see how close to our goal we can be!
- The top fundraiser in school will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- The top fundraiser in K-3, 4-5, 6-8 and staff will receive Amazon Dots
- The top fundraising class K-3, 4-5 and 6-8 will receive a pizza party
- The top 2 girl and boy lap runners in K-5 (four total per grade) will receive Juice n Glow gift certificates
- The top two girl and boy lap runners grades 6-8 (four total per grade) will receive 5 Sweat Equity Sweat Sisters/Buff Bros classes
- The top running staff member will receive 1 month of unlimited Sweat Equity classes
- Students that train for the event, 20 miles between now and the day of the Jog a thon, will have their name entered in a drawing for a Fit Bit!
Donate and click here now! – The Jog-A-Thon Committee