Hello, Narnia families!
Students needed will always be listed by character. Your student’s character may be listed for a day you’ve given us a conflict; your student is not expected to attend as their conflict is excused, but must check in with one of our stage managers to find out what they missed.
|Dates and Times||Called||Agenda|
1/21 – 1/25
|Tuesday||22-Jan||3:30 – 5:30||All except Peter, Susan, Lucy and Beavers||Rough block Act Two|
|Wednesday||23-Jan||3:30 – 5:30||Aslan, Edmund, Tumnus, Father Christmas, White Witch||Music|
|Thursday||24-Jan||3:30 – 5:30||Narnians and Cruelies||Fight Introduction|
|White Stag, Nymph, Faun, Unicorn||Dance|
|Friday||25-Jan||3:30 – 5:30||Narnians and Cruelies||Fight|
If your student is attending a help time prior to rehearsal, please remind them to stop by the Moore to let us know which room they are in.
Be sure to sign up for your mandatory rehearsal volunteer job. We appreciate your help in keeping Playmakers running smoothly! All families are required to sign up for one rehearsal job, and are welcome to sign up for more. As a rehearsal chaperone, you will:
- Be present in the Moore during student arrival (3:15 – 3:30). Students will sign themselves in.
- Give students permission to use the restroom or get water. Please keep track of how many students are out of the room in case of emergency. If a student has been gone for a long time, let the instructor know.
- Sign in late students as they arrive
- Sign out all students as they leave
- Monitor the space for volume – students are asked to keep their conversations quiet enough that only those near them can hear, and all electronics must have headphones if sound is needed
The hospitality committee is looking for a few more members! If you’re interested, please send Playmakers an email and we’ll send you more information.
Please visit the Playmakers website or email email@example.com.