Welcome to Shrek and the first week of rehearsals! We are excited to get to work!
Junior Players friendly updates & reminders:
- Junior Players first rehearsal will be tomorrow – Monday, February 26th 3:30pm – 4:30pm Then each Monday moving forward. Attendance is vital to the success of all the Jr. Players.
- A parent volunteer will meet all Junior Players in the Primary hallway near Ms. DuPuy’s class at 3:15 and walk them over to the Moore Theater.
- Please send a snack to school with your Junior Player that they may eat at the beginning of rehearsal time.
- Parent meeting will be tomorrow (2/26/18 )at 4:15pm. Please plan to attend
Main Cast & Tech friendly updates & reminders:
- All Main Cast and Tech are called this Tuesday, February 27th, 3:30pm – 5:15pm
- Mandatory Parent Meeting will be held at 5:15pm (2/27/18)
- Attached is the full calendar schedule. There are two tabs to this document. The first tab is the Main Cast rehearsal schedule. The second tab is the Scene Breakdown – this tells each actor which scenes they are in so they know when to attend rehearsals. Please empower your actor to review. This doc is also posted on the Playmakers website under Shrek Files.
- Actors may be called for rehearsal on a day for which they have given us a conflict. We do not expect them to attend if they’ve previously been excused – however it is expected they will independently and proactively seek out what they missed from the stage manager and be prepared before their next rehearsal.
- For Tuesday, both actors and tech will be receiving scripts. We respectfully request, your playmaker to bring a binder or folder of their choice for your script.
Looking forward to a great week!